Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who would contribute to the relevant functionalities of our web application, which bring a difference in how companies execute their talent acquisition. As our Product Designer, you will report directly to Chief Product Officer and cooperate closely with Technical Leaders of assigned areas.
What you’ll do:
- Researching new product ideas together with the Product Team.
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions.
- Prototyping, designing and delivering new features.
- Improving existing features by introducing better UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form.
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them.
- Contributing to our visual style and UI patterns.
- Validating your designs/wireframes with customers.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Proven experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- Being a team player with a real passion for design.
- Experience in working with Sketch or Figma or Adobe XD.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
Portfolio of top-notch projects that demonstrates strong design and UI skills.
Nice to have:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 8,000 - 12,000 PLN net + VAT B2B.
€1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
€200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- OK System fitness card.
- Private health care.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.