RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDesign
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 20 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who would handle research and design areas in one of our core teams: Jobs 🔥
This squad in our product development composition tackles all features related to jobs management experience in our talent acquisition software.
If you want to:
- have a real impact on the development of one of the leading SaaS application,
- work in empowered and multidisciplinary team, mostly with senior colleagues and established roadmap for next quarters,
- cooperate with supportive Senior Designer and interact with other Product Designers (Design critique sessions, PD coffee),
- have an access to tons of useful data, both qualitative and quantitative gathered in tools like Canny, Mixpanel, GA, Planhat etc.,
- cooperate with matured customer-facing teams like product marketing managers (not adwords pushers, a real ones), customer success managers,
then don't stop just here, let's go deeper!
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
What you’ll do:
- Researching new product ideas together with the Product Team.
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions.
- Prototyping, designing and delivering new features.
- Improving existing features by introducing better UX/UI or by totally redoing them in a different form.
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them.
- Contributing to our visual style and UI patterns.
- Validating your designs/wireframes with customers.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- Being a team player with a real passion for design.
- Portfolio of top-notch projects.
- Experience in working with Sketch or Figma or Adobe XD.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
Nice to have:
- Track record in a product company.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams (Devs, QA, PDs) in Agile.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 14 500 PLN net + VAT B2B. An employment contract is also available if that is your preference.
- €1 000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (Luxmed).
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.