Product Designer (Mobile UI)
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Starbucks. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking someone who’s able to work on the in’s and out’s of our digital visual communication, both interactive and static. 🏄♀️
Currently, we are on the lookout for a skilled Designer who will be dedicated to the mobile version of our application: https://recruitee.com/en/mobile-app
What you'll be doing:
- Prototyping and delivering new features.
- Working on high fidelity wireframes.
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions.
- Improving existing features by introducing better UX / UI or totally redoing them in a different form.
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them.
- Contributing to our visual style and UI patterns.
- Validating your designs/wireframes with customers.
- Collaborating with project managers, developers and quality engineers to make sure the final solution meets desired expectations.
What's in this role for you:
- Opportunity to work on a rapidly-developed product.
- Real impact on the application by implementing your own ideas.
- Being a part of the passionate Design team.
- Opportunity to share knowledge between technical teams.
- Being close to business insights with customers' feedback and working them out to deliver even more friendly solutions.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A modern portfolio focusing mainly on mobile UI design.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a predominantly design-focused or product-focused role.
- Proven skills in Sketch (preferable as we use Abstract) and/or Adobe XD.
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback to/from cross-functional teams.
- Very good verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong passion to learn and catch up with the latest design trends.
- Good command of English and Polish.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the maintenance of the design system.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
Our perks and benefits:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR possibility to work 100% remotely.
€1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
- Extended private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- Salary in the range of 10000 - 13000 pln net + VAT B2B or equivalent on a permanent contract (UoP).
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.