RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandProduct Design
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees of 25+ nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who would contribute to the relevant functionalities of our web application, which bring a difference in how companies execute their talent acquisition. As our Product Designer, you will report directly to the Product Design Manager and work in close collaboration with our product squad and customers! There are a few teams in our setup where you would take the seat: Core, Integrations or Careers, each providing a lot of growth opportunities 🚀
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
What would be your take?
- Researching new product ideas together with the Product Team.
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions.
- Prototyping, designing and delivering new features.
- Improving existing features by introducing better UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form.
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them.
- Contributing to our visual style and UI patterns.
- Validating your designs/wireframes with customers.
What you should bring to us:
- Proven experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- Being a team player with a real passion for design.
- Experience in working with Sketch or Figma or Adobe XD.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Portfolio of top-notch projects that demonstrates strong design and UI skills.
What we would also appreciate:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 10 000 - 13 300 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.