Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer (UX / UI) to help us ship great features that our customers love. As our Senior Product Designer, you will report directly into the CXO and work in close collaboration with our product team, founders, and our amazing design team!
What you’ll do
- Research new product ideas together with Product Team
- Work on high fidelity wireframes (we prefer Sketch + Abstract)
- Design user interfaces and user interactions
- Prototype, design and deliver new features
- Improve existing features by introducing better UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form
- Work on new products that are used in combination with our core application (mobile apps, browser extensions, chatbots, Gmail plugins, JS widgets, and various growth experiments)
- Analyze customer usage patterns, identify potential UX problems and fixing them
- Contribute to our visual style and UI patterns
- Validate your designs/wireframes with customers
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1+ years of experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- You have a love for Tech and are eager to join a SaaS company.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- A team player with a real passion for design.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Salary range: PLN 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT (B2B) or PLN 6 700 - 10 000 gross (UoP)
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański).
- 26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- A product-focused company where your opinion matters.
- A €1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.