Product Designer (Team Users)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDesign
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently, New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here! We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who would commit to building the design decisions in the new team: Users 🔥
This fresh squad in our product development composition will guard the general UX of the product and provide a top-class user interface among other market solutions for talent acquisition. If you want to:
- take an upcoming UI refreshment of our core application,
- participate in maintaining the design system (Figma/Storybook),
- commit to the roadmap by bringing user-oriented features to the strong attention,
- last, but not least: have an opportunity to work with skilled professionals learning from each other,
then don't stop just here, let's go deeper!
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
Coming to details, what would be your take?
- Researching new product ideas in the Users Team.
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions.
- Prototyping, designing and delivering new features.
- Improving existing features by introducing better UX/UI or by totally redoing them in a different form.
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them.
- Contributing to our visual style and UI patterns.
- Validating your designs/wireframes with customers.
What you should bring to us:
- Proven experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Experience in working with design systems.
- Proven experience in working with Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Portfolio of top-notch projects showcasing design system elements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate proactively.
- Good communication skills in English and Polish (min B2+ level).
What we would also appreciate:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
Perks and benefits we can offer:
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely in Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 10000 - 14500 PLN net + VAT B2B. An employment contract is also available if that is your preference.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.