RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańQA
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 120 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Team and help us ship great features that our customers love. You will be working in close collaboration with the product and design crews.
What can you look forward to? 💪
The shortlist of your role 📋
- Checking new features before release.
- Looking for the root cause of the problems.
But what will you actually be doing? 🧐
- Testing new and existing features according to their specification (Web, Mobile and API level).
- Finding and reporting issues to the team.
- Writing test scenarios.
- Contributing to designing and implementing new features of the product.
You already have these tools under your belt 🔧
- Commercial experience in quality assurance
- Experience with quality practices and testing tools.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Communicative skills in Polish.
- Written and spoken English skills on at least B2 level.
You’ll get extra “points” for ✅
- Being familiar with a version control system (preferably Git).
- Being familiar with tools for test automation.
So, why join Recruitee? 💙
- Great office and location (Kupiec Poznański) and the possibility to work remotely.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, come-as-you-are code.
- Flexible work hours with a healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 5 000 - 8 000 PLN gross on employee contract OR 6 000 - 9 500 PLN net + VAT B2B.
- €1 000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Does this strike your fancy? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Come and say hello! 👋 If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.