QA Engineer (Team Integrations)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańQA
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 23 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer who would take a seat in the Team Integrations. This squad in our product development composition provides a range of cross-app integrations. If you want to:
- work in an autonomous team, having a say in developing user-oriented features,
- contribute to making our software easy to use and integrate with other tools,
- work on UI consistency across multiple projects,
- evaluate innovative solutions in collaboration with other team members.
then don't stop just here, let's go deeper!
Poznań, Wrocław, or fully remote from Poland
Coming to details, what would be your take?
- Testing new and existing features according to their specification.
- Looking for the root cause of the problems.
- Finding and reporting issues to the team.
- Writing test scenarios.
- Participating in planning activities, based on team's Road Map.
What you should bring to us:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in quality assurance.
- Passion for testing web applications to be even more intuitive and appealing for users.
- Experience with quality practices and testing tools.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Written and spoken Polish skills on at least B2 level.
- Written and spoken English skills on at least B2 level.
What we would also appreciate:
- Being familiar with a version control system (preferably Git).
- Being familiar with API testing.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Perks and benefits we can offer:
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely in Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of jobs:
-> 6 000 - 9 000 PLN net + VAT B2B (Junior)
-> 9 000 - 14 000 PLN net + VAT B2B (Regular)
The standard employment contract is also possible if that's your preference.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.