Quality Assurance Engineer
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Is it you we’re looking for? 👀
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team in Poznań and help us ship great features that our customers love. You will be working in close collaboration with the product and design team.
What can you look forward to? 💪
The shortlist of your role 📋
- Checking new features before release.
- Looking for the root cause of the problems.
But what will you actually be doing? 🧐
- Testing new and existing features according to their specification (Web, Mobile and API level).
- Finding and reporting issues to the team.
- Writing test scenarios.
- Contributing to designing and implementing new features of the product.
You already have these tools under your belt 🔧
- Commercial experience in quality assurance
- Experience with quality practices and testing tools.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Communicative skills in Polish.
- Written and spoken English skills on at least B2 level.
You’ll get extra “points” for ✅
- Being familiar with a version control system (preferably Git).
- Being familiar with tools for test automation.
- Page Object pattern.
So, why join Recruitee? 💙
- Great office and location (Kupiec Poznański) and the possibility to work remotely.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, come-as-you-are code.
- Flexible work hours with a healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 5,000 - 7,500 PLN gross on employee contract OR 6,000 - 9,000 PLN net + VAT B2B
€1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
€200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Paid vacations (also on B2B).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you’ll (ever) need.
Does this strike your fancy? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Come and say hello! 👋
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.