Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Our People team cares deeply about our candidates, employees, and our product and due to growth, we are now seeking someone that is just as passionate about building the best team around! As our Recruiter, you're responsible for our full-cycle recruitment focusing mainly on positions for our Amsterdam HQ. You will join the People Operations team (4) and will report directly to our Talent Manager. You’ll be involved from day one in building our team and improving the way we do so alongside this, you will have an important role in employer branding and diversity hiring projects.
What you’ll do
- Own the recruitment process on assigned roles from job qualification to offer.
- Search for the top talent for a diverse range of positions including; Marketing, Sales, Support etc.
- Work closely with our People team to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback.
- Interview candidates in-person and over the phone alongside tracking and scheduling interviews and tasks with the hiring managers.
- Partner with our hiring managers giving timely updates and guiding them through the hiring process.
- Be a true ambassador, evangelize our company, our values, and why people should work for Recruitee!
- Track and schedule interviews, prepare necessary tasks and ensure our interviews run smoothly.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2-3 years experience as an internal recruiter or sourcer, with at least one year working within the Netherlands.
- Passion and energy to give all candidates the best experience.
- Have basic knowledge of Dutch labour legislation, VISA applications, and 30% rulings.
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing tools.
- Ability to be challenged, take constructive feedback, and handle a high level of stressful situations in a professional way.
- Possess a high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest start-ups and work on impactful and meaningful projects.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).