Recruiter (Business Operations)
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
A Recruiter in a recruitment software company, awesome right?
This is a big, exciting role within Recruitee and we’re looking for a teammate who thinks like a builder, designing and owning our hiring process, building our employer brand, and developing our hiring teams so that can hire A-Players in their sleep! You'll be part of the People Team (3) being the only recruiter in Amsterdam and will report directly to our Head of People + Talent. You’ll be involved from day one in building our team and improving the way we do so, alongside this, you will have an important role in working on impactful culture projects.
Your challenge 🔥
- Level up our recruitment; design and own the entire process (non-Tech).
- Hire A-Players to take us to the next level.
- Develop our Hiring Team to be able to evaluate and attract A-Players.
- Build and develop a strong Employer Brand.
What you’ll do on a daily basis
- Design and own the Recruitment for all roles in the Amsterdam HQ from qualification to offer.
- Source, evaluate, and Hire A-Players within Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations teams.
- Build out the recruitment process structure for all HQ roles.
- Develop and build a solid and recognisable Employer Brand.
- Be a strong Hiring Manager partner to create effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage internal and external expectations.
- Recommend recruitment ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Contribute to the training of our Hiring Team on topics such as; Interviewing, Diversity Hiring, Selling.
- Work closely with our People Team contributing to the overall company culture by identifying opportunities and leading new people programs/initiatives.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3+ years experience as a Recruiter, ideally on the business side of a high growth start-up.
- Experience and enthusiasm hiring for Sales and senior roles, you will not be covering the Tech Roles.
- Prior experience working on process improvement projects or structuring the hiring process for a company.
- Solid Employer Branding experience and desire and ideas to push ours to the next level.
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing tools.
- Ability to be challenged, take constructive feedback, and handle a high level of stressful situations in a professional way.
- Possess a high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills.
- The opportunity to make Recruitment BIG in Recruitee!
- Impact and ownership; the opportunity to work on impactful and meaningful projects.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture, passionate colleagues, and informal,‘come as you are’ code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now, we look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).