Sales Development Representative - Dutch
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team has just crossed 100 happy employees of 16 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth and with 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Due to expansion, we are looking for an ambitious Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing Sales Team (10). As our first SDR, you’re the first hunter in the search for revenue for Recruitee and you’ll play a critical role in the sales cycle by initiating the sales conversation with future customers. You will be taking on the responsibility for lead qualifying, outbound prospecting, and nurturing inbound inquiries.
What you’ll do
- Be the first in the sales team to respond to and qualify new inbound leads.
- Create a great first impression for prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth.
- Work closely with the Account Executives across EMEA region scheduling demos and meetings alongside providing in-depth information to enable most effective demos.
- Act as the subject matter expert on our product offering and the ATS market.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years sales experience in B2B SaaS.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales and you are not scared to pick up the phone; you'll need grit, positivity, and hustle!
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Written and speaking proficiency in Dutch - excellent English.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced industry and achieve targets.
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious SaaS start-ups in Europe.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this?
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).