Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are seeking our first Sales Engineer to pioneer our Sales Engineering engine. You will help to sell Recruitee’s SaaS solution to Mid Market customers. You'll be joining our Sales Team (12), work side by side the Account Executives, report directly to the Director of Sales, and will be an integral part of elevating Recruitee’s success in the Mid Market.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the Sales team introducing Recruitee to prospects and customers to strengthen their recruitment & employer branding initiatives. Delivering engaging product demonstrations and technical presentations to help prospective customers and partners understand the business benefits. By becoming a trusted advisor you will consult on solutions, validate needs and resolve technical objections or barriers to sale.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced and fast-paced team. You will work in close partnership with multiple teams across the business, including Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Partnerships, and Marketing. You will have a direct impact on key business objectives including revenue, product quality, and customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Account Executives to win business, jointly navigating complex sales cycles
- Become an expert on the Recruitee company, product, and value proposition
- Own the technical aspects of tenders and presentations
- Understand customers business and use cases to design innovative and compelling solutions
- Translate complex, technical scenarios into layman's terms and business value
- Convince through customized demonstrations, managed trials, proofs of concept
- Scope out requirements, producing SOWs that align with customers onboarding expectations
- Respond to advanced product and technical questions, RFPs and security questionnaires in a precise and timely manner
- Help bridge the gap between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap
- Work closely with our Customer Success teams to ensure a smooth transition with well-managed expectations and hand-overs
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects/customers
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in a business, commercial or technical field
- Experience selling cloud technology in the SaaS model
- 3+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience (or equivalent B2B customer-facing experience)
- A rare combination of business and technical acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can express thoughts logically and succinctly
- A problem-solver who can also challenge the status quo
- Well versed in solution selling and executing on account strategy
- Senior persona, experienced in and eloquent when presenting to C-suite executives
- Strong at developing relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of SaaS, cloud infrastructure and APIs
- Team player who thrives in a high growth team selling environment
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of larger audiences
Things that will put you at an advantage:
- Knowledge of marketing, brand, media or content management technologies
- Experience with recruitment and HR personas
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing situations
- Well versed in Challenger Sales Model
- Curious, proactive and high growth mindset
- Demonstrable knowledge of industry trends and thought leadership
Why Recruitee? 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Travel reimbursement.
- 25 paid days of holiday.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).