Senior Motion Designer
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandMarketing
Help take our creative services to the next level!
As a Senior Motion Designer, you will commit to our creative strategy through brave ideas and well-crafted productions. You will contribute to continuously improving our guidelines and creative processes that empower us to bring our vision and strategy to market. You dare to do things differently and challenge conventions, but always with the big picture in mind - to push our brand forward.
About the Team
We are a part of the Marketing Team that offers 3 key services: Video, Web & Brand Design. The whole team currently consists of 8 (Head of Creative, Motion Designer, 3x Web Designers, 2x Visual Designers, Video Producer) servicing Content, Product Marketing, Growth & SEO fields. Our ambition is to create work that pushes boundaries in the HR tech universe, excites our audience and helps them to become superstars in their organisations. We aim to achieve this through storytelling and a consistent, recognizable visual identity across our core marketing assets.
Your 12-month journey
In the first 3 months, you’ll spend focusing on learning everything about Recruitee: understanding the mission and organisation. You will work on a 100-day game plan where you will audit our motion assets, motion language in the style guide as well as our process and workflows with improvements and recommendations.
After 6 months, you'll have started applying the outcomes of your audit in your game plan and delivering engaging motion assets and animations that are on-brand and on-message for any projects or campaigns we run. You’ll be a team player partnering with your colleagues.
Within 12 months, you'll be driving the motion creation as a theory and systems that affect the entire brand experience. You will convey our brand strategy through all aspects of design with a focus on developing motion’s role in relation to it.
Poznań, Wrocław of fully remote from Poland
What you'll do:
- Inspire, lead and define motion languages and systems for our brand.
- Plan, make a storyboard and realise a variety of animated content.
- Thrive in collaboration with key stakeholders and across teams.
- Be ready for experimentation, challenges and giving yourself space to grow.
- Express desire to understand brand strategy, how it’s conveyed through all aspects of design with a focus on developing motion relation.
- Stay passionate about design and creativity to push the boundaries of how you work.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Make sure all documentation and design standards are up to date.
What you should bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in an agency or other software company.
- Very good understanding of the creative and motion design process.
- Portfolio showcasing your high animation and motion skills in all its forms eg. sense of timing, choreography and an eye for finer nuances.
- Strong practical skills in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Good working knowledge of Figma.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Very good command of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to balance quality with execution in a dynamic working environment.
- Passion for pixel-perfect work.
What we would appreciate:
- Working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and Cinema 4D.
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- Good understanding of business context (marketing funnels, SaaS, B2B, etc).
- Experience with UI motion and prototypes would be an advantage.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 11 000 - 15 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 9 000 - 12 500 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York! Our international team just crossed 200+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now with an English resume or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon! For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.