Senior Product Designer
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandPLN 18,000 - PLN 24,000 per monthProduct Design
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who would take ownership of research and design areas in Team Users. You would be involved in gathering requirements and transferring feedback to provide a visually appealing and user-friendly interface that meets the needs of the target audience.
About the Team
You will be a part of Team Users and you will report to our Head of Product Design. This particular product crew consists of Product Manager, Development Team Lead, Senior UX Writer, Product Designer, 3 Developers and QA Engineer. The team takes ownership of some of the core areas of Recruitee ATS including Dashboard, Onboarding and Pricing. We strive to build solutions that are not only effective and reliable, but also enjoyable to use and resulting in high user satisfaction and adoption.
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
What you'll do:
- Understand the needs of customers to research new product ideas or revamp existing ones.
- Prototype and design user interfaces with user interactions.
- Follow the UI/UX consistency and design system rules.
- Ensure the research and design documentation is created.
- Contribute to strategic product decisions.
- Stimulate continuous discovery and embrace continuous iterations.
- Provide feedback for your peers and contribute to team live.
- You wouldn't need constant guidance from stakeholders - you'll take ownership, lead the projects and select proper tools.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Business experience in a product design-focused role.
- Ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Experience in working with the design system.
- Proven skills in working with Figma.
- Being a team player with a real passion for design.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate proactively.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Portfolio of top-notch projects (including 2 product case studies) that demonstrates strong product design and UI skills.
What we'll appreciate:
- Track record in a product company.
- Experience in designing complex products.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 18 000 - 24 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 14 900 - 19 900 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York offices and a remote team around Germany! Our international community just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this incredible journey, please apply directly - we're looking forward to speaking to you!
In case of any questions reach out to Dominik, the Recruiter responsible for this role, via email at email@example.com or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.