Senior Product Designer (Core Team)
Recruitee develops an innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who would lead the design decisions and help us ship great features that our customers love. As our Senior Product Designer, you will report directly to Chief Product Officer and work in close collaboration with our product team and customers!
What you’ll do:
- Taking ownership over core functionalities in the Recruitee suite.
- Stimulating continuous discovery and embracing continuous iterations.
- Driving communication with customers, understanding their needs and providing solutions to solve key problems.
- Making strategic product decisions.
- Equipping the product team with how and why knowledge.
- Providing teams with all required wireframes and designs.
- Creating a strategy for implementing product analytics and measuring success criteria.
- Promoting UI/UX consistency and design system rules.
- Ensuring the research and design documentation is created.
What's in this role for you:
- Opportunity to work on a rapidly-developed product.
- The real impact on the application by implementing your own ideas.
- Being a part of a passionate team, with a precise product vision.
- Opportunity to share knowledge between technical teams.
- Being close to business insights with customers' feedback and working them out to deliver even more friendly solutions.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Solid experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
Experience with SaaS solutions and a solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Experience in running workshops and conducting research.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- The ability to run feedback sessions with customers.
- The ability to mentor less experienced product designers.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Know-how to create and maintain design systems.
- Experience in working with Sketch or Figma or Adobe XD.
Portfolio of top-notch projects that demonstrates strong design and UX skills.
Nice to have:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Leadership skills.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 13,000 - 16,000 PLN net + VAT B2B.
€1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
€200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- OK System fitness card.
- Private health care.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.