Senior Product Designer
RemotePoland, Dolnośląskie, PolandDesign
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznań, Wrocław, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 23 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who would lead the design decisions and help us ship great features that our customers love. As our new Designer, you will report directly to the Product Design Manager and work in close collaboration with our product squad and customers! There are a few teams in our setup where you would take the seat: Core, Integrations or Careers, each providing a lot of growth opportunities 🚀
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remotely from Poland
What would be your take?
- Taking ownership over core functionalities in the Recruitee suite.
- Stimulating continuous discovery and embracing continuous iterations.
- Driving communication with customers, understanding their needs and providing solutions to solve key problems.
- Making strategic product decisions.
- Equipping the product team with how and why knowledge.
- Providing teams with all required wireframes and designs.
- Creating a strategy for implementing product analytics and measuring success criteria.
- Promoting UI/UX consistency and design system rules.
- Ensuring the research and design documentation is created.
What's in this role for you:
- Opportunity to work on a rapidly-developed product.
- The real impact on the application by implementing your own ideas.
- Being a part of a passionate team, with a precise product vision.
- Opportunity to share knowledge between technical teams.
- Being close to business insights with customers' feedback and working them out to deliver even more friendly solutions.
What you should bring to us:
- Solid experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- Experience with SaaS solutions and a solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Experience in running workshops and conducting research.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- The ability to run feedback sessions with customers.
- The ability to mentor less experienced product designers.
- Skills in creating clean and usable UI.
- Experience in working with Figma or Sketch.
- Know-how to create and maintain design systems.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Portfolio of top-notch projects that demonstrates strong design and UX skills.
What we would also appreciate:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 16 000 - 22 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 13 300 - 18 300 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.