Senior Product Designer (Team Users)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDesign
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently, New York! Our international team just crossed 120 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here! We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who would advocate for design decisions in the new team: Users 🔥
This fresh squad in our product development composition would guard the general UX of the product and provide a top-class user interface among other market solutions for talent acquisition. If you want to:
- lead an upcoming UI refreshment of our core application,
- take a lead over design system (Figma/Storybook),
- commit to the roadmap by bringing user-oriented features to the strong attention,
- last, but not least: become a part of Product Trio in the new team and cooperate closely with the Chief Product Officer,
then don't stop just here, let's go deeper!
Job location: Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
Coming to details, what would be your take?
- Making strategic product decisions in the Users area.
- Stimulating continuous discovery and embracing continuous iterations.
- Equipping the product team with how and why knowledge.
- Providing teams with all required wireframes and designs.
- Promoting UI/UX consistency and design system rules.
- Facilitating work progression, communication and learning opportunities among the team.
- Ensuring the research and design documentation is created.
What you should bring to us:
- Proven experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- Experience with SaaS solutions and a solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- Experience in building and maintaining design systems.
- Experience in re-designing web apps.
- Stellar UI skills showcased in your portfolio.
- Solid technical skills (HTML, CSS).
- Proven experience in working with Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- The ability to mentor less experienced product designers.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish (min C1 level).
What we would also appreciate:
- Track record in a software product company.
- Leadership skills, ability to improve collaboration of product designers across functional teams.
Perks and benefits we can offer:
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław or the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 13 000 - 16 000 PLN net + VAT B2B.
- €1 000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.