Senior QA Engineer
Poland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańQA
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 18 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Poznań, Wrocław, or fully remote from Poland
Is it you we’re looking for? 👀
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team and help us ship great features that our customers love. You will be working in close collaboration with the team responsible for the reliability and performance of our product.
What can you look forward to? 💪
- Performing automated but also manual testing.
- Checking new features before release.
- Looking for the root cause of the problems.
But what will you actually be doing? 🧐
- Planning, designing, managing and executing automated software tests (Cypress).
- Maintaning of automated test suites.
- Analyzing automated test reports.
- Implementing new tools and technologies and improving the ones already in use.
- Testing new and existing features according to their specification (Web, Mobile and API level).
- Writing test scenarios.
- Contributing to designing and implementing new features of the product.
You already have these tools under your belt 🔧
- Written and spoken Polish skills on at least B2 level.
- Written and spoken English skills on at least B2 level.
- Commercial experience with quality practices and testing tools.
- Business practice with automated testing and its tools.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Being familiar with a version control system (preferably Git).
- Critical and analytical thinking.
You’ll get extra “points” for ✅
- Familiarity with Cypress.
- Familiarity with basic security testing issues and OWASP Top 10.
So, why join Recruitee? 💙
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 9500 - 12500 PLN gross on employee contract OR 11500 - 15000 PLN net + VAT B2B.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you’ll (ever) need.
Does this strike your fancy? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Come and say hello! 👋 If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.