Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking an SEO specialist to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
Like the sound of owning and supercharging our SEO strategy?
We are seeking a creative SEO Specialist with superb analytical skills to aid our explosive growth and expand into new markets. Knowledge of SEO best practice for major search engines is also key to this position, and we’re looking for a confident self-starter who can bring this expertise to the role.
As Recruitee’s SEO Specialist, you’ll work with our Growth, Design, Development, and Content team while implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue. You’ll also be able to claim some serious responsibility when it comes to organic online growth!
What you’ll do
- Perform keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Partner closely with the content team to build a pipeline of content initiatives to increase organic visibility and conversion rates for key search terms.
- Own all tracking, measurement, and reporting of SEO KPIs.
- Create optimized pages and modify existing content where necessary.
- Work together with the development team to implement technical SEO optimization.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years experience in an SEO role and at least 1-year experience in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience performing keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitors.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- In-depth experience with analytical tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, and Ahrefs.
- A holistic understanding of growth marketing.
Nice to have
- Experience driving SEO for international markets.
- Demonstrable wins when it comes to growing online traffic organically.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.