Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Greenpeace, Scotch & Soda, Dunkin Donuts, and SEMrush. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking a tech-recruiter to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
We are looking for a talented tech-recruiter who is tech-savvy, business-minded and is excited to be a cornerstone of growth in our fast-paced, ambitious SaaS startup. You will be the first recruiter to join the Poznan team, so your collaboration and ability to get things done is crucial. Therefore our ideal candidate will have a strong background in internal tech recruitment in the IT industry and is passionate and committed to driving our global growth!
What you’ll do
- Creatively source and engage with top talent including; Product Managers, Designers, and Developers.
- Coordinate the recruitment process from job qualification to offer.
- Manage the hiring process within Recruitee.
- Connect with our HR officer to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback.
- Assist in building a great employer brand.
- Educate the hiring managers in the Poznan office to give the best candidate experience.
- Provide feedback to our product team about our product and features.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Evangelize our company, product vision, technology, and why people should work for Recruitee.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle tech recruitment.
- Experience hiring product and engineering roles.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience working on improvement projects; employer branding, candidate experience etc.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Driven, energetic, and absolutely love getting things done.
- A good sense of humour, integrity, and eager to learn new things.
- As a company, we are obsessed with hiring and we want our recruiter to be as well!
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański).
- 26 days of paid vacations.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- A product-focused company where your opinion matters.
- A €1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.