Technology Partnerships Manager
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPartnerships
Grow Recruitee's Technology Marketplace to help our customers do more with our product
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
About the Team
Our Partnership team’s mission is to expand Recruitee’s reach by partnering with key players of the HR tech and recruitment space. We work with both technology partners and channel (agency & referral) partners. This team started in 2020 and is now looking at onboarding its first Technology Partnerships Manager, who will have the opportunity to fully manage and grow the existing base of technology partners. This is a new team within the company, shaping and exploring new ways of working. It offers a great level of autonomy and will suit someone wanting to take ownership and build, all while receiving sufficient direction and guidance.
As our Technology Partnerships Manager, your mission will be to manage our integrations marketplace and the relationship with these companies. You will report to the Director of Partnerships and work closely with the Integrations, Legal and Product Marketing teams. You will take full ownership of this activity and pioneer your marketplace strategy as you develop expertise in the field of HR tech.
The first 3 months you will spend focusing on learning everything about Recruitee: understand the product, our customer base and their needs, the ATS space and adjacent tech categories, our integrations and marketplace strategy. You will also be joining the Director of Partnerships in conversations with tech partners to be introduced and slowly take over these relationships.
After 6 months, you will have taken ownership of the day-to-day operations, deal with inbound partner requests, have a strategy for outbound partnerships and run quarterly check-ins with tech partners to monitor their integration’s performance and discuss how we can improve the numbers.
After 1 year, you will have a solid grasp of the marketplace performance and will become more KPI driven. The processes for daily operations will be established and we will be able to focus on a new phase: how can we monetise the marketplace and turn it into a lead generation engine for our partners?
What you’ll do
- Manage incoming partnership requests from tech companies and qualify these in our pipeline of incoming integrations requests (we use ClickUp boards)
- Build and grow a target list of tech companies that fit our ideal integration profile
- Keep an eye on KPIs and ensure we consistently grow the total number of integrated customers and how each integration performs (we use Mixpanel dashboards)
- Build processes and templates on how to attract and enable tech partners at scale
- Establish a framework for Tech Partner Marketing
- Build a strategy for partner tiers and monetisation of the integrations marketplace
- Strategise with the Director of Partnerships on both the high-level tech partner strategy and the operational tactics to execute.
What you've got
- 3+ years of partnerships management or related experience in the technology/cloud services industry
- Demonstrated success leading partner engagement plans to execution
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the HR Tech landscape is a plus|
Why Recruitee 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Travel reimbursement.
- 25 paid days of holiday.
- Company-wide bonus, based on company performance
- An interesting Pension through Brand New Day
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).