US Content Marketer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We’re on the lookout for a content marketer that is:
- Excited to explore new possibilities for a well-developed content powerhouse.
- ready to bust out some quality-driven content that connects with real people.
- and willing to get out there and talk to our growing community!
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 2+ years of experience in a content marketing or digital marketer role.
- You’ve been writing content and copy for a B2B audience for a couple of years now.
- You’ve got a little bit of a commercial side. What do we mean by that? Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships to widen our network. You may have been called a ‘natural networker’ before.
- A holistic view of content marketing. It’s not just about writing blogs but how they convert leads into customers and customers into life-long fans.
- Fluent English speaker and pristine English writing skills.
- A firm grasp on SEO best practices and experience with tools like Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keywordseverywhere, and Google Keyword Planner.
- A real dedication to becoming the company with the best B2B content. 💥
- Comfortable interviewing knowledgeable subject matter experts.
Bonus points for
- A real affinity or bonafide tie to the US/CAN market.
- Growth marketing education or background, e.g Growth Tribe or The Talent Institute.
- Oxford comma enthusiasts.
- Pun lovers (or at least those who can tolerate them).
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a team that truly values the role of high-quality content.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Have we caught your attention? ⚡
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon! Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, people from the LGBTQ(+) community, and people that are neurodivergent to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).