UX / UI Product Designer
At Recruitee, we believe that great teams are built together. That's what we do and that's what our SaaS platform supports. Founded in 2015, our recruitment tech platform has grown from 30 beta users to over 2000 customers worldwide, including Greenpeace, Hotjar, Usabilla, Vice, and Tiqets. We have two offices, one in Poznań (Product - Design / Development), and one in Amsterdam (Sales / Support / Marketing / Growth).
We are looking for a Product Designer (UX / UI) to join our team in Poznań and help us ship great features that our customers love. You will be working in close collaboration with the product team - Pawel & Perry (Founders), Marcin (Head of Design) and Ferdinand (Head of Growth).
What will you be doing?
- Researching new product ideas together with Product Team,
- Working on high fidelity wireframes (we prefer Sketch + InVision over prototyping tools),
- Designing user interfaces and user interactions,
- Prototyping, designing and delivering new features,
- Improving existing features by introducing improved UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form,
- Working on new products that are used in combination with our core application (mobile apps, browser extensions, chat bots, Gmail plugins, JS widgets and various growth experiments),
- Analyzing customer usage patterns, identifying potential UX problems and fixing them,
- Continually contributing to our visual style and UI patterns,
- Validating your designs / wireframes with customers,
- Exploring the latest design trends and promoting them with our team.
The opportunity we offer:
- Salary range: PLN 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT (B2B) or PLN 6 700 - 10 000 gross (UoP),
- Big impact on the product,
- A fast-paced learning environment with lots of room for personal development,
- OK System fitness card,
- Team trips to conferences,
- Paid vacations (on B2B),
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Trips to Amsterdam to discuss product ideas or customer research.
- Knowledge of UX / UI patterns,
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle,
- Strong attention to details,
- Upper-intermediate level of English is required.
The hiring process:
- Apply via our application form. You do not need to upload a CV, we value your portfolio more.
- Meet up with Pawel Smoczyk (CTO, co-founder) and Marcin Moszyk (Head of Design).
- Have Skype call with Perry Oostdam (CEO, co-founder) and Ferdinand Goetzen (Head of Growth).
- Get offer and contract.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Recruitee on our website - https://recruitee.com