Recruitee develops an innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate User Experience Writer who would help us take our products to the next level by creating a consistent and user-friendly copy. As a UX Writer you will work as part of one of the cross-functional product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Create and guard consistent, clear and user-friendly copy across all our products.
- Provide feedback on writing and design to fellow team members and other designers.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to create meaningful, human experiences.
- Create and help maintain writing guidelines that are in line with Recruitee’s brand and voice.
- Develop messaging with an eye toward accessibility and localizing for different markets.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of product design and how to improve it.
- Research and analytical skills - the ability to understand and interpret data.
- The ability to work cross-functionally and communicate pro-actively.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in Polish.
- A portfolio of work.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Figma, Sketch or other similar design tools.
- Track record in a software product company.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
€1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
€200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- OK System fitness card.
- Private health care.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.