Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq.
We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking someone who’s able to work on the in’s and out’s of our digital visual communication, both interactive and static. 🏄♀️
As our Web Designer, you'll work in our Poznań office and join a multidisciplinary design and growth marketing teams to own the Recruitee website. It’ll be your job to ensure that our website reflects our awesome product and branding. Our website is the centrepiece of our brand and is the most important source of inbound leads, so this truly is a key role within our team.
What you’ll do:
- Designing and updating the Recruitee website (UX and UI), landing pages, and other digital properties.
- Creating engaging visual content to support our digital marketing, social media, and paid ads.
- Coming up with ideas, analyzing and experimenting on what impacts our customers and prospects the most.
- Making UX recommendations to improve and deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Partnering with the product design and product marketing team to ensure our website and its content is up to date with the latest feature releases and designs.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A modern portfolio focusing on web UX/UI design.
- Proven skills in Sketch/Figma or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback to/from cross-functional teams.
- Very good verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good command of English and Polish.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in the maintenance of the design systems for websites.
- A holistic understanding of growth marketing.
Our perks and benefits:
- A product-focused company where your opinion matters.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański).
26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
- Extended private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
€1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Salary in the range of 10000 - 13000 pln net + VAT B2B or equivalent on a permanent contract (UoP).
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.