Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Take our website and online assets to the next level!
Your mission is to take our website and online assets to the next level through bold ideas, top-notch designs and solid development. You will contribute by continuously improving our main website, collaborating with other teams to launch campaigns and product updates in the best way that brings our brand vision and strategy to market. You dare to do things differently and challenge conventions but always push our brand forward with the big picture in mind. You'll be reporting to the Head of Creative.
About the team
The marketing team's mission is to build the Recruitee brand (= telling the story) & to drive revenue (= generating demand). The team consists of 20+ people divided into different subteams — Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, and SEO. Currently, the marketing team brings in about 98% of all our leads, MQLs, and SQLs, making us a very impactful team at Recruitee.
You'll be part of the Creative Team, whose mission is to build one of the most recognisable brands in the B2B SaaS market (think of Adobe, Slack & SAP). Our ambition is to create work that pushes boundaries in the HR tech universe, excites our audience and helps them become superstars in their organisations. We aim to achieve this through storytelling and a consistent, recognisable visual identity across our core marketing assets.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months you’ll spend focusing on learning everything about Recruitee: understanding the brand and organisation. You’ll also start working on a game plan for the first 100-days so you can get up to speed asap.
After 6 months you will be delivering new landing pages, optimizing and improving existing ones, creating custom solutions in cooperation with the developer's team, conducting usability tests and establishing yourself as a “go-to” person on web-related tasks.
After 12 months, you continue to make a creative impact on our brand. Smart, data-driven ideas become a bigger part of the work we do while we continue to experiment and make improvements.
What you'll do
- Preparing wireframes and mockups for new landing pages (Figma).
- Developing new and improving existing pages of marketing website (Webflow).
- Customising existing landing pages (HubSpot, Instapages).
- Improving performance and accessibility of the website.
- Cooperating with Front-end and Back-end developers in order to achieve advanced functionalities (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Cooperating with the Growth team in terms of AB testing, usability testing and user research to get know better a target audience (VWO, Google Analytics, Segment, Wynetr, UsablityHub etc.).
- Cooperating with the SEO team in order to achieve the best results in Google ranking.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years of experience as a web designer or similar role, preferably within a fast-paced company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members.
- Ability to be challenged and take constructive feedback.
- Possess a high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a company that knows the value of recruitment.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- Work from anywhere for 3 weeks/year.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out via email email@example.com or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/szonja-zsiros/ for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.