Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq.
We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking someone who’s able to work on the in’s and out’s of our digital visual communication, both interactive and static. 🏄♀️
As our Web Designer, you’ll join a multidisciplinary growth marketing team and you will own the Recruitee website. It’ll be your job to ensure that our website reflects our awesome product and branding so our ideal candidate has strong design skills and is confident with web development. Our website is the centrepiece of our brand and is the most important source of inbound leads, so this truly is a key role within our team.
What you’ll do
- Design and update the Recruitee website (UX and UI), landing pages, and other digital properties.
- Create engaging visual content to support our digital marketing, social media, and paid ads.
- Come up with ideas, analyze and experiment on what impacts our customers and prospects the most.
- Make UX recommendations to improve and deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Partner with the product design and product marketing team to ensure our website and its content is up to date with the latest feature releases and designs.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A portfolio focussing on Web UX/UI design.
- Experience in the use of web design tools and Content Management System.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Previous experience in the maintenance of design system for websites.
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback to/from cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- A holistic understanding of growth marketing.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.