Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking a Web Developer to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
We are looking for a Marketing Web Developer who is tech-savvy, design-minded, and able to put the goals of business at the center of their work.
As our Web Developer, you’ll join a multidisciplinary growth marketing team and you will own the Recruitee website. It’ll be your job to ensure that our website reflects our awesome product and is technically optimized for maximum lead conversion. Our website is the centerpiece of our brand and is the most important source of inbound leads, so this truly is a key role within our team.
What you’ll do
- Build, maintain, and update the Recruitee website, landing pages, and other digital properties.
- Analyze and optimize website performance.
- Make UX recommendations to improve and deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Partner with the product design and product marketing team to ensure our website and its content is up to date with the latest feature releases and designs.
- Implement findings of CRO experiments.
- Leverage analytics tools and growth hacking methods to conduct tests, track performance, and drive optimizations.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Solid fundamentals and experience with modern HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of web UX/UI design.
- Experience with Hubspot CMS and CRM
- Previous experience in the maintenance of design system for websites.
- Knowledge of web development best practices (SEO, performance, browser-compatibility).
- A holistic understanding of growth marketing.
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback to/from cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails is a plus but not essential
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.